- Private Charter
- Aircraft Management
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Aircraft Brokerage
- FBO Services
- Aircraft Interior Services
Aircraft Maintenance Team
Our team of experienced maintenance professionals is dedicated to performing quality maintenance — on time and on budget. All of our technicians keep current with the latest advancements in aircraft maintenance. Training is a top priority at Pentastar Aviation. We have dedicated funding for a Full Service Training Agreement with FlightSafety International.
An Experienced Staff
Were proud to have a team of veteran employees who have a wide range of experience in maintenance and avionics, including:
- 3 Diamond Level maintenance team members (25+ years of service with Pentastar)
- 14 Platinum Level maintenance team members (20+ years of service with Pentastar)
- 9 Gold Level maintenance team members (15+ years of service with Pentastar)
- 10 Silver Level maintenance team members (10+ years of service with Pentastar)
- 18 Bronze Level maintenance team members (5+ years of service with Pentastar)
Our maintenance sales team is waiting to hear from you. Please contact the sales representative for your state below or fill out the “Ask the Experts” form to the right. For immediate aircraft maintenance assistance, please call the on-duty supervisor at 248.666.8388.
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Delaware, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia
Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont
Our on-ramp WiFi capabilities at PTK meet all of the new aircraft requirements, including those for the Gulfstream G650 and G280.