- Private Charter
- Aircraft Management
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Aircraft Brokerage
- FBO Services
- Aircraft Interior Services
Jet Avionics Service & Maintenance
- FAA-approved repair station BTVR 626C
- EASA-approved repair station
- Avionics design and integration
- Electrical accessories/inverters
- 91.411 and 91.413
- Pitot and static system
Most common types serviced:
- Gulfstream G-II, G-IIB, G-III, G-IV, G-V
- G-200, G-350, G-400, G-450, G-550
- Hawker 700, 800, 800XP
- Lear series 20, 30, 50 and 60
- Cessna Citation series 500, type 501, 550, 650, 750 and X
- Challenger 601 and 604
- Airbus 319
- Falcon 900, 900EX and 2000
- Boeing 727-200
Our new state-of-the-art Hermes engraver can make your placards and circuit breaker panels look like new.
Utilizing Tri-Star laser-wire-marking technology and equipment, we can print high quality markings on wiring for just about any application.
Need to replace a broken wire? We'll get it marked like it's factory new.
Our on-ramp WiFi capabilities at PTK meet all of the new aircraft requirements, including those for the Gulfstream G650 and G280.