We know you have choices when it comes to selecting an MRO service provider, and there are many factors that aid in that decision. With over a half-century of experience maintaining all types of aircraft, we have the expertise to complete an expansive range of work scopes. Our unwavering commitment to provide the highest standards of safety and service excellence continues to raise the level of expectation within the private aviation industry and we welcome the opportunity to be of service to you.
Choosing Pentastar Aviation for your MRO needs means:
- Expertise on aircraft from all manufacturers. Pentastar Aviation holds FAA repair station Class 3 and 4 Airframe Ratings which allows maintenance to be performed on aircraft from all manufacturers
- Capability for routine inspections, unique major repairs and alterations, technical evaluations, and FAR Part 91 and 135 conformity inspections
- Focus on minimal downtime
- Dedication to offer the latest technology and products
- Assistance with AOG and Drop-in maintenance
- Advice from trusted professionals on the best options for your MRO needs
- Technicians with extensive experience
- Master craftsmen with over 130 years combined experience in interior services
- Avionics systems designers that are constantly called upon for their industry-leading capabilities
- Pentastar Certification. Pentastar MRO Services are Pentastar Certified™, which is our promise to you that when your aircraft is in our possession, all work is performed by expert technicians committed to adhering to the strictest safety standards and industry best practices. The result is service you can trust.