Pilot Position - Hawker 850XP
Posted on Dec 04, 2018
This position serves as Pilot-in-Command and has responsibility for the safety of passengers and crew and the comfortable, timely operation of the aircraft. Supervises the flight crew and ensures that all flight and ground operations comply with FAA Regulations. Determines flight routes, speed, and take off and landing times to fulfill scheduling requirements. Makes decisions regarding possible delays, rerouting or flight cancellations. May perform other general department duties when not flying.
This position is located in Waterford, MI. The individuals selected for these positions must live within 2 hours of Waterford, MI. As a pilot for Pentastar Aviation, crew members can expect to fly about 250+ hours per year.
- ATP Certificate
- Minimum of 4,000 hours of Total Flight Time
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Hawker 800/900 experience preferred
- Ability to manage a changing work schedule
- Applicants must be able to obtain and maintain an FAA First Class medical certification
We are an equal opportunity employer