Responsible for overall cleanliness of assigned aircraft, vehicles and facilities. Other duties include stocking and positioning of aircraft in accordance with company standards.
- Ensure assigned aircraft are taken care of according to company standards and safety procedures including but not limited to the following:
- Wash, wax and polish exterior.
- Clean, vacuum and polish interior.
- Service water and waste systems as required.
- Stock with supplies in accordance to aircraft MSL (minimum stock list).
- Tow and reposition aircraft.
- Ensure company vehicles are presentable at all times keeping exterior washed and waxed and interior vacuumed and polished.
- Ensure hangar floors are clean and safe for walking and hangar wells are decluttered and organized for storage.
- Ensure efficiency and productivity by assisting team members in various tasks (i.e. run errands, assist stockroom, assist Maintenance/Avionics Technicians and or Line Technicians).
- Ensure facility conditions meet company standards by assisting in painting and general construction as needed (i.e. custodial duties, minor maintenance, painting or cleaning of equipment).
- Unload and move incoming product from pallets for storage (i.e. copy paper, water, supplies, etc.).
- Requires some flexibility around scheduling with some on-call requirements.
- Maintain cleaning records of the authorized work orders for each aircraft ensuring that detailed squawks and steps are written into applicable aircraft maintenance work orders relative to aircraft detailing actions required and accomplished.
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk or run for reasonable periods of time
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to kneel, bend, stoop and reach.
- Must be able to climb ladders, scaffolds and tail docks
- Must have reasonable upper body strength requiring repetitive circular motion of arms
- Equipment: Tug, Man-lift, Fork-lift, etc.
Position Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record
- Prior aviation experience is a plus
- Prior experience in aircraft or auto detailing is a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply For This Position