Primary Purpose of Position: Responsible for working within team environment which establishes, manages and maintains network designs, network performance, multi-network connections and troubleshooting overall network issues. Supports Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and VMware environment. Responsible for the daily operations of key infrastructure systems including server hardware, software and security. Installs new software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches while resolving all software related problems. Monitors and maintains network infrastructure and remote locations. Responds on a daily basis to employees to address IT issues and requests.
Network Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- Fortinet switch management
- Fortigate Firewall & VPN & WAP
- VMware 6 Vsphere
- VMWare Hyperconvergence on Dell hardware.
- Microsoft AD | Microsoft 365 and Exchange 2010
- DNS, DHCP & SSL Certificate Management
- Microsoft inTune & Miradore MDM
- Microsoft ATP and Defender
- Unify Camera System
- Microsoft Terminal Server
- Microsoft Server & Windows
- Microsoft SharePoint & IIS
- Microsoft SQL Server Support /Scripting
- Barracuda Cloud Backup + Datto Backupify 365
- Wyse Thin Client management
- New technology evaluation and implementation
- Monitor performance of network and systems
- Shared on-call rotation program
Desired Skills/Qualifications: VOIP, IOS devices, Security badging systems, Crystal Reports. Analytical mind. A passion for learning new technologies quickly. Good written and verbal skills. Strong documentation skills.
Can do, will do, must do work ethic. Desire to flourish in a team setting. Fully committed to excellent customer service. Strong interpersonal skills. Outstanding troubleshooting skills. Ability to manage numerous requests and projects.
Minimal Requirements for Consideration of This Position Include:
- BS/BA degree in computer sciences, related fields or relevant work experience.
- Certifications are a plus
- 5 or more years of progressive experience in technology field
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply For This Position