Pilot - Challenger 300 - Traverse City MI location
Posted on Nov 20, 2019
This position serves as Pilot-in-Command and has responsibility for the safety of passengers and crew and the comfortable, timely operation of the aircraft. This aircraft will be operated on a 135 certificate without doing outside charter. Supervises the flight crew and ensures that all flight and ground operations comply with FAA Regulations. Determines flight routes, speed, and take off and landing times to fulfill scheduling requirements. Makes decisions regarding possible delays, rerouting or flight cancellations. May perform other general department duties when not flying.
This position is located at TVC. The individual selected for this position must live in NW Michigan. As a pilot for Pentastar Aviation, crew members can expect to fly about 225 hours per year.
- ATP Certificate
- Minimum of 4,000 hours of Total Flight Time
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous jet experience required
- Challenger 300 experience preferred
- Ability to manage a changing work schedule
- Applicants must be able to obtain and maintain an FAA First Class medical certification