Pilot Position – Excel PIC
Location: Tulip City, Holland, MI
Our newest customer is seeking an individual with Excel (light jet) experience as well as experience working with top level executives. This position will pay a competitive salary and the successful candidate will be employed by the customer.
This position serves as Pilot-in-Command and has responsibility for the safety of passengers and crew and the comfortable, timely operation of the aircraft. Ensures that all flight and ground operations comply with FAA Regulations. Determines flight routes, speed, and take off and landing times to fulfill scheduling requirements. Makes decisions regarding possible delays, rerouting or flight cancellations. When not flying, may perform other general department duties.
- ATP Certificate
- 2,000 hours of total flight time
- Excel experience required
- 100 hours of time-in-type
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to manage a changing work schedule
- Applicants must be able to obtain and maintain a FAA First Class medical certification
- Must live within 2 hours of the airport
This position will fly both 91/135 operations. Compensation commensurate with experience however, starting wages ~$130,000/year.