Pilot Position – GIVSP
Full Time or Contract
Current Type Rating
This position serves as Pilot-in-Command and has responsibility for the safety of passengers and crew and the comfortable, timely operation of the aircraft. Supervises the flight crew and ensures that all flight and ground operations comply with FAA Regulations. Determines flight routes, speed, and take off and landing times to fulfill scheduling requirements. Makes decisions regarding possible delays, rerouting or flight cancellations. When not flying, may perform other general department duties.
As a pilot for Pentastar Aviation, crew members can expect to fly about 300 hours per year with extensive international travel.
- Current type rating
- ATP Certificate
- Minimum of 4,000 hours of Total Flight Time
- G IVSP experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to manage a changing work schedule
- Applicants must be able to obtain and maintain a FAA First Class medical certification