Responsible for working within a team environment which establishes, manages, and maintains network designs, network performance, multi-network connections, and troubleshooting overall network issues. Supports Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, and various other server roles in a VMware environment. Responsible for the daily operations of key infrastructure systems including server hardware, application software, and security. Installs new software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches while resolving all software-related problems. Responds daily to employees to address IT issues and requests.
Systems Administrator Key Responsibilities:
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Azure AD | Microsoft 365 | Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager & Miradore MDM
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Microsoft SharePoint & IIS
- Anti-Virus software
- Backups (On-premise and cloud)
- Microsoft Servers
- DNS, DHCP & SSL Certificate Management
- Install and maintain server applications
- Unify Camera System
- Microsoft SQL Server Support /Scripting
- Thin Client management
- New technology evaluation and implementation
- Monitor performance of systems
- Shared on-call rotation program
Additional Skills/Qualifications: VOIP, IOS devices, Security badging systems, Crystal Reports. Analytical mind. A passion for learning new technologies quickly. Good written and verbal skills. Strong documentation skills.
Can do, will do, must do work ethic. Desire to flourish in a team setting. Fully committed to excellent customer service. Strong interpersonal skills. Outstanding troubleshooting skills. Ability to manage numerous requests and projects.
Minimal Requirements for Consideration of This Position Include:
- BS/BA degree in computer sciences, related fields, or relevant work experience.
- Certifications are a plus
- 3 or more years of progressive experience in the technology field