Air charter transportation services are provided by Pentastar Aviation Charter, Inc. (PACI), a U.S. FAR Part 135 on-demand Direct Air Carrier.
Pentastar Aviation, LLC acts as an Indirect Air Carrier and Charter Broker for quoted air charter transportation on other U.S. FAR Part 135 on-demand Direct Air Carriers.
Private Jet Charter Services
When you book a private jet charter with Pentastar Aviation Charter, Inc. (PACI), you'll experience the kind of award-winning services you expect from a leader in the world of business aviation:
- Flight followers who excel at coordinating all aspects of your flight planning and scheduling
- 24/7 flight operations to allow flexibility in scheduling flights at your convenience
- Pentastar Aviation charter sales representatives who tailor plans to your specific needs
- Vetted charter vendors worldwide, allowing expansion of aircraft selection
- Flight safety practices that comply with the most stringent measures in the industry
- Comprehensive crew management and training for PACI operated aircraft
- Confirmed insurance requirements — with minimums meeting industry standards
- In-flight dining options available from preferred catering providers
Your dedicated charter sales representative and team of flight followers are available 24/7 to ensure every detail of your travel is handled. Serving both regional and global travelers, PACI operates a diverse fleet of aircraft to suit any of your needs and our Pentastar Aviation, LLC. charter sales representatives have access to an expansive network of aircraft charter vendors. This allows your charter sales representative to provide you with the ideal aircraft to and from virtually any location.The Charter Sales Representatives at Pentastar Aviation Charter, Inc. (PACI) seek to provide you with seamless travel services. Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, they appreciate the value of your time and remain focused on minimizing stress and maximizing satisfaction.
PACI has a steadfast commitment to safety and every aspect of flight operations revolves around it. Consistently exceeding established industry standards, PACI ensures your aviation experience is safe and secure. In addition, a comprehensive Emergency Response Plan (ERP) and robust Safety Management System (SMS) are used to allow continuous improvement in contingency operations. PACI also holds an ARG/US Platinum Rating, IS-BAO Stage 2 Registration, and is a member of the Air Charter Safety Foundation.
Learn more about our PACI Safety Standards