Translating the future
Airspace traffic is increasing daily, and with unmanned aerial vehicles projected to take to the sky shortly NextGen initiatives are on the rise to make air transportation safer and more reliable while increasing the capacity of our airspace. At Pentastar Aviation, we know regulatory compliance can be confusing, that is why we remain up to speed on the latest mandatory and future requirements so that you don’t have to worry about your aircraft being grounded. We work hard to ensure your aircraft complies so that you can fly!
Solutions Available Include:
- Data Comm Systems with FANS 1/A+, CPDLC DCL and ATN B1
- CPDLC or Controller-Pilot Data Link Communications
- ADS-C or Automatic Dependent Surveillance – Contract (required for FANS Oceanic)
- VDL Mode 2 data link radio and/or appropriate SATCOM
- ADS-B Out or Automatic Dependent Surveillance – Broadcast Out (for FANS/ATN B1 Domestic operations)
ADS-B (Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast) Out is an FAA mandate that enhances safety and efficiency, by moving from ground radar and navigational aids to precise tracking using satellite signals.
The benefits include:
- Greater ground coverage
- More direct flying from Point A to B, saving time and money and reducing fuel burn and emissions
- Improved accuracy, integrity and reliability to safely reduce the minimum separation distance between aircraft and increase capacity in the sky