Your Aircraft Deserves The Best.
With over a half-century of experience maintaining all types of aircraft, Pentastar has the expertise to complete an expansive range of work scopes.
Distinguished for our forthright integrity, we deliver:
- Extensive expertise. Our FAA approved repair station Class 3 and 4 Airframe Ratings allows maintenance to be performed on aircraft from all manufacturers.
- Safety and service excellence. We are one of the most awarded private aviation companies in the country.
- Diverse operational capabilities. We offer routine inspections, unique major repairs and alterations, technical evaluations, and conformity inspections. Additionally, we have FBO services, private jet charter, aircraft management and advisory services.
- Personalized service. Our MRO shop is big enough to provide a wide variety of services but small enough to ensure personal attention with a focus on minimal downtime.
- Trust. We are a partner available to assist with AOG and drop-in maintenance and provide advice on the best option for your MRO needs.
Pentastar Aviation knows keeping your aircraft running at peak performance with minimal downtime is a top priority. That is why our maintenance, avionics, and interior studio are all located under the same roof, and with our Pentastar Certified promise and Departure Date Guarantee, you can rest assured your aircraft is in safe hands and will be back in the air as quickly as possible!
FAA approved repair station certification BTVR 626C
To learn more about Pentastar's MRO capabilities or to schedule service click here. For immediate aircraft maintenance assistance places call the on-duty supervisor at 248-866-8982.
“I appreciate and enjoy working with everyone at Pentastar Aviation. We have used them for aircraft maintenance for many years, and they always go out of their way to help us take care of our operations. While in recently for an aircraft inspection they also addressed some other maintenance issues we were having, and still returned our aircraft earlier than expected.” – Jon Erickson Chief Pilot, General Manager Air Lake Lines
Pentastar Aviation's AOG rapid response team is available 24/7 and will be onsite quickly if your aircraft becomes grounded with a maintenance or avionics issue. For immediate support please call the on-duty supervisor at 248-866-8982.
Pentastar Aviation accommodates unscheduled drop-in maintenance and avionics needs 24/7, taking the stress out of coordinating maintenance needs for your transient aircraft. With capabilities ranging from oxygen servicing to windshield replacement, Pentastar is well prepared to handle any aircraft maintenance need. For assistance please call 248-666-8388 or 248-666-8282
Boasting a state-of-the-art, 130,000-square-foot-maintenance facility equipped with two overhead cranes, heavy duty work stands, and complete aircraft shoring capabilities - the skilled technicians at Pentastar Aviation routinely perform engine changes, removal and reinstallation, engine line maintenance, engine troubleshooting, structural repairs, wing demates, horizontal and vertical stabilizer removals, and video borescopes on the following aircraft engines:
- Rolls Royce - BR 700-710 / TAY 611 / SPEY 511
- Honeywell - TFE 731, CFE 738, AS907
- General Electric - CF34, CJ 610
- Pratt & Whitney = JT 15, PW300, 500 ,600
Service and support are also available on Allied Signal, Garrett, Honeywell, Sunstrand, RE-220, GTCP 36, T20G, and T62T including:
- Maintenance troubleshooting
- Hourly inspections
- Calendar inspections
- Video borescope
- APU test run stand (GTCP 36 only)
Pentastar MRO Services are Pentastar Certified™, which is our promise to you that when your aircraft is in our possession, all work is performed by expert technicians committed to adhering to the strictest safety standards and industry best practices. The result is service you can trust.