FLY WITH US
Pentastar operates a diverse, young fleet of private charter aircraft to service both regional and international travelers. With access to an expansive network of vetted, global partners to supplement our fleet, we can always provide the ideal aircraft to take you wherever you need to go.
Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, you can be confident in the personnel, aircraft, and service excellence in every charter flight we provide.
WHY CHARTER WITH PENTASTAR:
AN EXPERT TEAM
- Trusted aviation consultants guiding every detail
- FAA-licensed dispatchers, planners and schedulers
- Comprehensive crew management, training and recurrent training
- Individualized attention with live 24/7/365 trip support wherever you go
- Custom plans to match your preferences on every flight
- Upscale in-flight dining options from our very own Fivestar Gourmet
CONVENIENCE & CONTROL
- Access to 5,000 airports closer to you and your destination
- Ability to arrive minutes before your flight and change travel as needed
- Reach multiple destinations in one day without delays, security lines and connecting flights
A SAFE, SECURE JOURNEY
- Reduced travel visibility and protection of intellectual property
- FBO services from providers who adhere to our strict guidelines and service excellence
- Certified safety practices above and beyond FAA and international regulatory standards
- Confirmed insurance requirements — with minimums exceeding industry standards
We prioritize safety above all else, which is why we have implemented a strict, highly-vetted process for third party operators who wish to work with us. With many charter operators in the marketplace, a strict screening process, including adhering to our Vendor Operator Standards Agreement (VOSA), is imperative to ensure the safest charter service possible.
- Up to 6 Passengers
- Short to medium ranges
- Learjet 45, Citation CJ3
Ideal for short legs, and landings at smaller, regional airports, light jets can comfortably accommodate up to 6 passengers and provide exclusive access to those looking for a quick business trip or pop up weekend away.
- 4-9 Passengers
- Short to medium ranges
- Citation Excel, Hawker 900XP
Midsize aircraft provide the perfect option for the traveler looking for a more spacious cabin and extra range. Often the most popular chartered aircraft, the midsize jet comfortable seats 4-9 passengers.
- 8-10 Passengers
- Medium to long ranges
- Challenger 300/350, Gulfstream G280
The super midsize aircraft will take you from Los Angeles to New York, non-stop. Seating 8-10 passengers, the spacious, stand-up cabins provide uncompromised comfort, accessibility, and relaxed environment for the longer legs.
- 12-19 Passengers
- Long ranges
- Challenger 604/605, Gulfstream GIV-SP
The largest aircraft in our charter fleet offers a transatlantic option with superior amenities at 40,000 feet. Ideal for full family adventure, this luxurious option will undoubtedly provide memories for you and your loved ones or group of close friends.
Air charter transportation services are provided by Pentastar Aviation Charter, Inc. (PACI), a U.S. FAR Part 135 on-demand Direct Air Carrier.
View our PACI air carrier certificate →
Pentastar Aviation, LLC acts as an Indirect Air Carrier and Charter Broker for quoted air charter transportation on other U.S. FAR Part 135 on-demand Direct Air Carriers.