FROM THE COCKPIT TO THE CABIN
Pentastar’s avionics team has extensive experience in avionics system integration design, STC development, and service and maintenance on the most sophisticated avionics systems in the industry.
With avionics expertise from Pentastar, your aircraft will be fully equipped to keep you connected, comfortable, and cruising to your next destination with the most modern equipment available.
Lightning fast connectivity should have no bounds. We can keep you connected for a true office-in-the-sky environment. Pentastar’s avionics team remains focused on the future of in-flight connectivity, offering the most complex and technologically advanced solutions on the market to revolutionize the industry. We manage certification, engineering, installing and servicing for phones, Wi-Fi and high-speed data, satellite and ATG (air to ground) communications.
Pentastar’s avionics technicians hold Satcom Direct aeroIT certifications for the configuration and troubleshooting of networks and satcom systems onboard an aircraft.
Time spent on your aircraft should feel like an extension of your home or office. We stay a step ahead of the latest and most innovative cabin solutions, so you can sit back, relax and access anything you need right at your fingertips.
Technology is all around you, and that shouldn’t change while you are in the air.
Available cabin solutions include:
- Cabin Management Systems—Integrated entertainment, climate, lighting and information controls at your fingertips.
- In-Flight Entertainment Systems—Premium cabin audio and entertainment for every moment of the journey.
- LED Cabin Lighting—Cool to warm adjustable lighting features to create the perfect ambiance.
- Wireless Charging Solutions—Integrated wireless charging in flight, without worrying about the proper cord or adapter. In partnership with Cobalt Aerospace.
We deliver unmatched cockpit technology and engineering to provide state-of-the-art solutions with focused guidance, unsurpassed accuracy and dependable safety. We maintain, service, upgrade and install some of the most complex and technologically advanced equipment on the market and have capabilities on all size aircraft.
Available cockpit solutions include:
- Navigation and communication—including Honeywell DU-875 upgrades
- Weather radar
- Electrical accessories and inverters
- 91.411 and 91.413/RVSM recertification
- TCAS 7.1
Pentastar’s skilled engineering team is constantly called upon for our industry-leading capabilities. If you need something for your aircraft to make things easier, better, more convenient, or just add a personal touch, we have the engineering expertise to find the right solution.
Our engineers will work diligently to create a design that is not only innovative, but also cost-effective and easy to maintain. The team of engineers is also well versed in the research, design, certification, installation, and airworthiness compliance that goes along with making modifications to an aircraft.
Available engineering solutions include:
- Design capabilities
- FAA certification services
- Airworthiness compliance
Airspace traffic is increasing daily, and with unmanned aerial vehicles projected to take to the sky shortly NextGen initiatives are on the rise to make air transportation safer and more reliable while increasing the capacity of our airspace. Regulatory compliance can be confusing, so we remain up to speed on the latest mandatory and future requirements so that you don’t have to worry about your aircraft being grounded. We work hard to ensure your aircraft complies so you can fly.
Solutions Available Include:
- Data Comm Systems with FANS 1/A+, CPDLC DCL and ATN B1
- CPDLC or Controller-Pilot Data Link Communications
- ADS-C or Automatic Dependent Surveillance – Contract (required for FANS Oceanic)
- VDL Mode 2 data link radio and/or appropriate SATCOM
- ADS-B Out or Automatic Dependent Surveillance – Broadcast Out (for FANS/ATN B1 Domestic operations)
TAKE YOUR AIRCRAFT TO NEW HEIGHTS
Keep your aircraft up-to-date and equipped with the latest tech. Contact us to discuss updates to your aircraft.