Guiding with Accuracy & Safety
At Pentastar Aviation, we deliver unmatched cockpit technology and engineering to provide solutions with focused guidance, unsurpassed accuracy and dependable safety. We maintain, service, upgrade and install some of the most complex and technologically advanced equipment on the market and have capabilities on all size aircraft.
Solutions Available Include:
- Navigation / Communication – Honeywell DU-875 upgrade
- Weather radar
- Electrical accessories/inverters
- 91.411 and 91.413/RVSM recertification
- TCAS 7.1
Upgrade to the Future!
Honeywell’s DU-875 LCD display fits your existing system and eliminates modifications to the cockpit, which reduces downtime, additional pilot training, and failures of the now obsolete CRT DU-870.
The upgrade offers the following:
- Reduced cost of ownership with lighter LCD displays, translating to significant fuel savings
- Increased display reliability
- 12-month warranty
- Growth plan that takes advantage of future technologies and applications
CPDLC/FANS-1/A+ enhances communication, navigation and surveillance equipment.
In order to safely manage the expected increases in the volume of air traffic in the coming years, Future Air Navigation System (FANS) was developed. FANS uses data link technology to allow position reporting and the ability for pilots to communicate clearly and directly with Air Traffic Control (ATC) via text messaging.
Provides the following benefits:
- Meets domestic NextGen DCL capabilities for departure clearance tower service and ATC Center hand-offs
- Reduces fuel burn by allowing operation and direct routes in FANS-designated premium airspace
- Increases safety with flight plan conformance monitoring
- Sustains optimum altitude when crossing tracks
- Allows reduced separation minimums
- Provides automatic position and surveillance reporting with actual positions and intent
- Standardizes messages to remove language barriers
- Complies with mandates and advisory circulars
- Enables datalink communication
ADS-B (Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast) Out is an FAA mandate that enhances safety and efficiency, by moving from ground radar and navigational aids to precise tracking using satellite signals.
The benefits include:
- Greater ground coverage
- More direct flying from Point A to B, saving time and money and reducing fuel burn and emissions
- Improved accuracy, integrity and reliability to safely reduce the minimum separation distance between aircraft and increase capacity in the sky