Aircraft management combining experience, safety and reliability
In the global marketplace, efficiency can be the difference between a good company and a great one. At Pentastar Aviation, we know private aviation is a valuable tool, used to minimize travel time while enhancing productivity, that is why we tailor our services to meet your individual aviation requirements.
Comprehensive Management Services
You’ll realize all the advantages of having your own in-house flight department without the responsibility or overhead.
Stemming from more than 50 years of experience in the aviation industry managing all types of aircraft in domestic and international operations.
Unwavering Mission of Professionalism & Integrity
Long-standing member of the most respected associations in our industry with Strict Codes of Ethics that are rigorously adhered to and guide our business practices. In addition membership with the International Aircraft Dealers Association (IADA), allows us to further safeguard your aviation investment. While vigilantly monitoring your aviation program on a daily basis for improvements in safety, performance, and efficiency we will also monitor the value of your aircraft in the marketplace.
Big enough to provide a wide variety of services but small enough to ensure personal attention.
Diverse Operational Capabilities
An all encompassing provider, not just for aircraft management, but for FBO services, private jet charter, MRO services and our advisory services capabilities, which few competitors can match.
A Reputation of Safety and Service Excellence
Proven by consistently winning awards and accolades for our attention to safe operations and customer service excellence.
Other companies try to fit you into their products
We tailor solutions based on your individual aviation requirements
About Aircraft Management
Part 91 Management
Pentastar Aviation’s Part 91 aircraft management program is tailored to your specific aircraft and operational mission requirements. Pentastar’s extensive global operations experience allows you to capitalize on a worldwide selection of locations to service as your base of operation.
You’ll enjoy access to the following:
- 24/7 flight operations to allow flexibility in scheduling flights at your convenience
- FAA-licensed flight followers who excel at coordinating all aspects of your flight planning and scheduling
- Leveraged discounts on parts, services and insurance through Pentastar Aviation’s extensive vendor network
- Maintenance planning and management focused on minimal downtime
- Comprehensive crew management and training
- Reporting customized to your needs
Part 135 Charter Management
The Pentastar Aviation Charter, Inc. (PACI) Part 135 Charter Management Program is the perfect option for maximizing the value of your aircraft. Utilizing the expertise and support of the sales and marketing team, your aircraft – when, not in use by you – can be offered to applicable customers for charter. Adding your aircraft to PACI’s charter certificate will allow you to generate revenue to offset the costs of operation as well as sometimes yielding tax benefits. You will always have the final approval on whether or not you want to make your aircraft available to PACI for any flight.
The Charter Management Program includes:
- Full-time staff of experienced charter sales representatives working on your behalf 24/7
- Robust marketing programs focused on revenue generation for your aircraft
- Access to Pentastar Aviation’s extensive network of retail and wholesale contacts
- Inclusion in charter special promotions
- Assistance with maintenance and crew management